Monday, March 14, 2011

Went to Kampung Sunda

Hello every body
I want to tell you about my experience when going to the "Kampung Sunda"
First of all I feel bored because there's nothing interesting about the trip, just walk in the township that is not too "village", well the atmosphere is still like in the city, but if we want to go there we need a little work hard, that means only a few vehicles which could reach the point location.
Okay we only direct to the thrill
The first event of our activities listened to the history of the Kampung Sunda Sindang Barang, then headed to the well that I did not know it name. The third event that we pounded rice in the barn plus a tale about the rice granary was conveyed by the elders.
Yeah, we arrived at the scene, from the time to plant rice, everything down to plant rice. The first sensation I felt was amused when my feet stepped on mud but then fun.
The second event is the most fun, catch fish in the pool while playing water, and we got 25 fish. How amazing it is!!
We see her picture just yaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment